Title of the project: PR and marketing support of «Dream Fish» restaurant
Date for the implementation of the project: April 2018 – July 2018
Provided services: PR-support; Digital-promotion; Design; Production; Consulting
Description of the project:
«Dream Fish» restaurant is located at the basement level of the historic building of P.A. Smirnoff Partnership of Vodka Distillery, Wine, Spirit, Russian and Imported Grape Wines, which was built in 1888-1889 by architect N.A. Voskresensky. In 2015 the former distillery was completely renovated by architect N.A. Maximenko, and in 2016 the building was awarded the status of «Local Relevance Cultural Heritage» and up to the current time the building is under the protection of the Government of Moscow.
The restaurant is designed for 160 banquet style seats and has a wide range of advantages both for individual guests and for corporate customers.
A special strategy was developed and implemented to deliver the project. The strategy included:
- development of the restaurant's new functional website (www.dreamfish.moscow);
- development of marketing instruments to promote the restaurant within the B2B segment;
- development of efficient work and cooperation with concierge services;
- calls quality control system;
- strategic SEO promotion;
- target advertising in social networks;
- PPC-advertising in Yandex and Google ;
- coordination and promotion of restaurant in popular information aggregators (afisha, tripadvisor, etc.). The restaurant's ranking at tripadvisor was boosted up from the 9 757 place up to the 1954 place;
- regular publications' placing in media sources (including high CI resources) has allowed to fill up the information realm with the restaurant events;
- we've managed to secure the restaurant's participation in Moscow Restaurant Week festival.
In August 2018 the restaurant expressed its gratitude to SEA Company for its professional competence and accomplished work, and continued the cooperation based on the agreed projects.